NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY
is seeking to recruit
Public Relations Specialists / Supervisor / Manager
Applicants are required to have the following attributes; excellent computer skills, have the ability to communicate clearly, be creative, be able to use his/her own initiative, have good judgment , good organizational skills, be tenacious, commercially astute, posses leadership and be willing to be flexible with regard to hours worked. Applicants should have at least 5 years experience, extremely good instruction of the English language and having some form of knowledge in the industry of education and/or medical care in order to be able to carry Near East University and to an international level.
- Manage and maintain files about the university activities.
- Field inquiries from the press and public.
- Help organize press conferences and events.
- Promote positive publicity and prepare press releases.
- Represent employers at various projects.
- Develop and implement innovative and effective PR campaigns,
- Plan and direct development and communication of informational programs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree and experience of working in public relations.
- Experience of strategic PR planning including developing, implementing and evaluating
- Ability to work on own initiative, excellent time and project management skills, ability to multi-task.
- Good presentation skills and excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience of managing resources internationally.
- Report writing and evaluation skills.
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
Applications in writing with details of: past experience, qualifications and CV should be sent by email to : [email protected] by Thursday 28 February 2013.
* This position is now closed.